Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pioneer Day in Snowflake!

Baby M just chillin with Grandma Eich


Maddox loved the parade until...
The sirens went off.

The girls with grandma. No Mikenna and I are not drinking. Although Grandma Schneider's homemade root beer should be illegal.


Kade loved the root beer so much he would not put the bottle down for like an hour.
So as I posted on facebook this is the frog. The frog that got loose in my car and got frog juice all over! I have been bragging to Patrick that my friends and I would catch these things and he wouldn't believe me! So I took him and Kami and Brigg down to the pond by my parents house and showed them that I wasn't lieing. Patrick could not believe that I could actully just reach down and pick up a frog. City boy!! Brigg kept saying, "No way! No way!" So then Patrick tried catching one...no comment. Then brigg went after the big one! He kept backing off and saying he couldn't. So I walked up and said fine I'll do it. Then he reached down and caught it. The one I'm holding in the pic is his. We took it back to my parents house to show all the kiddos and everyone freaked out! Kirsten almost jumped off the couch. Then Patrick and I were on our way to take it back and thats when it jumped out of the bucket onto my feet. I screamed and Patrick stomped on the brakes. I tried to get Patrick to pick it up but he said NO! you grab it. What an adventure! Never knew I could impress my husband and brother in law so much just by catching a frog....

3 comments:

Erica Ann said...

Your little family is so cute! Maddox is adorable. I miss you! We should get together with our babies and catch up when you have some time!

Unknown said...

oh those city boys! what am i saying, i dont think i could catch one. good job kel! the little cute guy is so stinkin cute and getting so big!!! time flies. he looks like he is growing big and strong. wish i would have been able to see you in snowflake, maybe christmas :(

The Morriss Family said...

That is awesome!! My mom told me about your bullfrog adventure and it cracked me up. Things that we would do in Snowflake to be entertained! By the way, Maddox is darling! For some reason he looks a little like Catcher when he was a baby to me.