Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two wonderful and very Full years

Dear Patrick:

Thank you for these two wonderful years! Its been so amazing and enjoyable. Not perfect, but we are working on it every day and thats the amazing part. So far we've bought a house, had a beautiful baby, continued school, changed jobs, made new friends, fulfilled church callings, and much more. I'm so proud of it all as I know you are. You are my best friend. I tell you everything. I trust you with all my heart. I believe in you. I know at times you feel like you could do more, make more BUT you are doing everything you are supossed to be doing. You are holding a job. You are getting an education. You love Maddox and I very much and thats all we could ask for. You are a wonderful Husband and Father and I'm so grateful to be yours. We both wanted to go somewhere special to celebrate our anniversary but it didn't work out this year BUT just spending some one on one time was wonderful! We went out to lunch at Famous Daves and then did a little shopping. Later that night we took Maddox with us to go get dessert. It was a wonderful day! I'm actually glad we got married on Memorial Day, that way you will always be off from work. :) I love you sweetheart! I can't wait for all the years to come!

And thanks for this cute little guy!

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

How fun! Happy two years to you guys. That's fantastic