Monday, June 7, 2010

Swimming and Bball game

Don't hate the hat! I love to swim! It reminds me of my bathtime....I'm so relaxed....
Until a mean kid splashes me!

Yes I have cleavage and I'm proud of it. Just look at my arm muscles!

D backs game with the Fam!
Yes we took up almost two rows.


They gave out free helmuts for the 1st 15,ooo! Don't we look cute? ;(

3 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Love the swimming pictures! Cute little guy!

And how fun to go to a game with everybody! Love how Kami's throwin out the peace sign. :)

Unknown said...

so cute!!! love baby maddox, could just give him kisses all day. such a sweet family.

Celeste and Devyn said...

He is SO SO cute! So does he have blonde or brown hair? Can you tell yet? Just curious :) I love his little hat haha.