Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Playing Catch up...In his words...

I'm trying to sleep!

Hi mom!
Thats right, I am in charge now. I take Mom's spot in bed and Dad's pillow.
Yeah! I'm ready for church.
I'm so exhausted...being held is tough.
Excuse me? Does the camera have to come out while I'm bathing?
I'm nice and warm after my bath. (he looks really tall right?)
I think everyone knows this face....I'm pooping!
We are all doing really well. Maddox is obviously growing like crazy! He is almost 12 pounds. He is just a chunker cuz I have him on a schedule. He is starting to coo and smile and we love it. Patrick stays busy with work, school and sports. He is enjoying his son very much! I couldn't have asked for a better father for my kid. I am still healing wonderfuly! I tend to overdo it occasionly and I get worn out but other than that I feel almost normal. I'm dreading going back to work at the end of the month but I know things will work out. I love on my Maddox all day long, I can't seem to get enough of him. He is getting blessed on Sunday. Hopefully he still fits into his outfit grandma Eich is making him.

5 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

He is so sweet Kelli. Makes me miss having a tiny baby around. They are just so sweet. They grow up way too quick! It's sad but at the same time so fun.

Anonymous said...

oh he is changing looks! But he is still so handsome!! You and Patty done good girl!! :)

Andrew and Jena said...

Such a sweet little boy! Between yours and Traci's baby stories and other friends sweet babies... I'm getting quite baby hungry myself!! :) So fun!!

Unknown said...

sooo cute!!! i just love that little face! he looks just like you. we need to get together again. i cannot imagine having a baby grow that fast? i hope my boys are chunky like you said he is. i am sure he is just big and strong! i will be thinking of you on sunday :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.