Monday, April 26, 2010
Party Pooper!
I guess Maddox didn't want to exactly celebrate his 1 month mark today. Poor guy was up all, and I mean ALL night. There were no tears. Just an extremely stuffy nose and a little cough. He grunted and groaned and sneezed and whimpered but no tears except for when I'd pull out that horrible blue bulb syringe and squeeze out his boogers. I'll tell ya what, there is nothing more sad than a sick little baby. It broke my heart. So today we've just done a lot of rocking and cuddling. It was nice for me because I'm sad my baby is already a month old so being able to just cuddle him let me hold on a little longer to his first few weeks. This little guy has brought so much more happiness and love into our home. He is so precious and adorable. I love listening to him make little noises in his sleep. He is starting to smile at us. I'm just trying to soak in every day so I don't forget anything. I love you buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh give that poor, sick boy lots of kisses to help him feel better. :(
Brynn hates when i suck boogies out of her nose too! But we do all those things out of love :) your such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment