Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ta Da!

Yeah! His room is officially ready! There are so many details that I love. I wanted to show everything...all his cute clothes and some other decor on different walls but this is what I took pics of. I am so happy with it. Now all it needs is a baby. Oh and curtains are coming. A little update.... I am still dialated to about a one. She said its softened a bit and I continue to drop but I am now measuring closer to 39 weeks....Does this mean I am 39 weeks pregnant? Anywho I have another appt on Monday and an ultrasound on Wednesday to get his weight. She said that if he is big she might induce me a week early. That means next weekend! I was hoping to go into labor naturally a little early...who knows it could still happen. I am getting a little anxious! Not only do I want to meet this little guy but my back is killing me!!!! And not to mention I do not sleep anymore. Take today for instance, I've been up since 1 am! I had to call into work cuz I can't function for a 12 hour shift off a couple hours of sleep. And now I'm blogging at 4:30 in the morning, wide awake. I think I'll go for a walk or organize my office. Gr! I would love to be sleeping right now. But I will be patient and hold out a little longer.








6 comments:

Erica Ann said...

Kelli it turned out so cute! I am so excited for you, motherhood is so amazing! I love the sports theme and the colors. I wish so badly she had her own room so I could decorate it! haha

Danielle Christene said...

Super cute. I like it a lot. Can't wait to see the little guy.

Unknown said...

so cute! totally love his room!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! Maddox's room looks so good and amazing. Good job!

Anonymous said...

cute kelli! i keep wondering what your little guy is going to look like....

Andrew and Jena said...

his room is adorable and so are you! you look great kelli! Good luck, sounds like the little guy will be here soon!! :)