Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A lot of little tid bits


32 weeks and 4 days.
Wow...my stomach has sure grown this past month. I am definitely feeling more pregnant. I now have to roll to get out of bed and give my self an extra push when I stand up. I have enjoyed the last couple of months being pregnant. Its been fun and so exciting to feel him move around. But I think I am at that point now where I'm just....ready. 40 weeks is a long time. His room is coming along and I must say I love it! (pics to come when I'm finished). Other than having my shower I feel ready. I'll probably be thinking otherwise in a couple of weeks.
Things that have made me really happy the last couple of days(simple but I love simple).
1. Coming home to Patrick doing yard work in shorts, nice church socks and skater shoes.
2. Having one of my sunbeams tell me that using the middle finger is following Satan so don't do it sister wood.
3. Finally getting the guts to bear my testimony in our new ward. Yikes! (why is that so hard?)
4. Hearing from my sisters and mom more than once this week.
5. Watching Patrick do chores. Not because he is helping cuz he always does but because its hilarious. He uses half the bottle of cleaning stuff for the toilet. He never knows what to dry and what to hang up with my laundry. He puts dishes in the most random cupboards. I think he'd rather move than deal with all our weeds. I love it. Especially cuz he always has this serious look on his face while doing chores....he doesn't mess around.
6. The rain. Most people hate it but I love love it. Its so refreshing and it makes me want to get all cozy and cuddle up.
7. Knowing that my baby is almost here!
Random I know. BUT I'm happy.


2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Cute, cute tummy! I am excited for the baby shower next weekend. :) Hope you are feeling good. You are getting so close!

Danielle Christene said...

You look so good Kelli. Can't wait to see you at your shower. It's been forever!! Thanks so much for inviting me.