Saturday, January 16, 2010

28 Weeks


So this picture is already a week outdated and I swear I've changed so much already. Baby Maddox is doing good. We were able to have another ultrasound yesterday, some students at work wanted to practice. Sadley they couldn't give us pics. He continues to grow and is right on schedule.

Dear son,
Please dont judge your dad or I based on our decorating ability. We started to paint your room today and I'm just not sure how its gonna turn out. I am not very good at sporty or boy stuff so I hope I can make this room fun for you. We love you and can't wait to meet you!

6 comments:

The Motts said...

oh my heck, you have the cutest little belly! I love it!

Celeste and Devyn said...

You look great! :)

Hina Schneider said...

You are so cute. You have the tiniest belly. Lucky!

mindy said...

your belly is TOO cute! i love it. cant wait to see his room!

Anonymous said...

kelli-

you are so cute. so, so cute. i love your little belly!

did i already tell you i love his name? well, i love his name.

of course i'll let you know. i am coming for mitchs wedding in march. traci, me and you = lunch.

(maybe some maternity pictures for you? are you into that?)

love you lots kel. good luck.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You're so dang cute... time for an updated picture! :) haha!

When you posted the other day about getting together I had just been on the phone with Taylor and we were talking about how we need to have a cousin's night! What funny timing! Our only big thing is it seems like everybody is going to be SUPER busy in the next few weeks with 3 day weekends and baby showers and babies and Valentines day, etc. We're not busy... bc we're losers... just kiddin. haha! But really we should plan SOMETHING soon before you have your baby... and after so we can see your cute little baby Maddox! :)