Woo hoo! I am just over 19 weeks. Almost halfway...I can't believe it! I am finally feeling the baby move. Its very small and soft but I definitley know its the baby. Such a cool feeling! Everytime I say I can feel him Patrick bolts over and tries to feel it...poor guy can't feel him yet. I keep telling him soon, but he is super anxious. Don't mind the ugly pic...I seem to be in Pjs more often these days, and the nasty hair and no makeup is my lazy sunday do. (I love these kind of days)
Woo hoo! I finally finished my project. I love it and am so happy that it turned out how I wanted. Now I just need to finish all my other projects. Anyone up for painting a giant entertainment center or painting a kitchen?

Wow! My cousin kristi is being induced today...and I get to be there! I am so nervous you would think I am the one going into labor. She got postponed until this evening and I will be so sad if I have to leave before baby Brightlie comes! (Darn you work in the morning!)
Wow! Patrick and I actually had a day where we did absolutely nothing! We watched movies, played skip bo and speed, ate olive garden leftovers and didnt get ready all day! Lazy you say....Happy says I! It has been too long since I have played cards and vegged with my hubby! Dear Sunday, Thank you for allowing me to do this!
What the?!!!! Harley you little ...............!!!! Here you have been proving to us that you are a sweet and well behaved dog and that you can be left alone in the house and then this! You are not supposed to eat carmel apples or smear them into my carpet! You are one lucky dog that the carmel smells good and its not stinky poop I have to clean up. But you are still cute.....




5 comments:
Aww Kelli you are so cute. And I love your project you did, good idea. Glad to see that everything is going well.
super cute kel! its so fun to be prego. In the beginning its hard to think that you will possibly ever get any bigger. You will look back on this picture and say, "really I thought this was looking pregnant?" You look super cute, your going to be a good mommy! the project looks even better than you discribed, good job!
I love your project that you did. it is so amazing and awesome. good work. I love your baby bump you are way cute and I just love it. Yes hopefully kristi has her baby by tonight.
love love love the finished project! So cute and so creative! :)
ugly pic? hardly!
you look adorable!
and I love your project. I'll take one. hehe.
Post a Comment