Patrick and I couldn't be more thrilled! Our little baby is a Boy! Our ultrasound was so fun! I had no idea they measured so many parts. His heart,brain,ceribelum,spine,kidneys,blood flow of the umbilical cord, blood flow from his kidneys and made sure they were producing urine. It was an absolute miracle! He is healthy and everything is measuring normal. It blows my mind that something so small (7 inches) has pretty much everything he needs and everything formed the way it should of. I know I have the new mommy syndrome already but I think he is cute! Patrick was amazed through the entire thing. I'll never forget the look on his face when she announced that it was a boy...he just looked at me and his eyes got all big! I love it! I went straight out to buy a little outfit for our handsome little guy. I'll admit boys clothes are not as "exciting" as girls but I had a blast finding him something. No names yet. We've thrown a bunch around...can't wait until one feels right.
We had a lot of fun telling our family. His family came over on Wednesday after we found out and we had his little outfit layed out on the couch. Then my parents came down on Friday for our big Halloween party we had last night. I asked my brother Joe to carve a pumpkin that said "its a boy" while I was at work cuz him and his wife were staying with us. Then when they came over we had all the lights turned off and the pumpkin lit up on the counter. My mom squealed of course. Everyone was so shocked because they were all convinced it was a girl. I knew it was a boy, I could just feel that it was. I could almost sense a little boys spirit. Its such a neat feeling! Besides all the sickness and tiredness I love being pregnant. Knowing he is safe and growing healthy is such a comfort and starting to feel him move is so fun.
Daddy and I love you baby! We cant wait to meet you!
P.S Nice posing of the muscles! (He decided to flex for us right after she announced it was a boy, it was almost like he was saying,"yeah thats right, I'm a Boy!"




12 comments:
He looks like his kissing his guns! I LOVE IT!! =)
I am so excited you are having a boy too!! It will be so fun to have babies a month apart... and now especially that we know we both are having boys :)
Congratulations!!! Boys are fun!
Congrats!! We're finally getting some more boys in this family!!
Oh How exciting! Congats Kelli! You're too cute!!
congrats kelli!! that is exciting!! :)
Congrats! Boys are so much fun.
yay! I am offically always wrong with what people are having. I am seriously so so happy for you. its the best feeling in the world. When people say that they really cannot discribe the feeling of being a parent, its true. Its love at first sight when you see that little sweet spirit. I am so excited for your little families journey :)
i cant beleive it that is so awesome i love my boy it as been so long sence i have seen you how the heck are you check out my blog leave a comment congrats being a mom is the best feeling ever you will love it.
teri crook
Congratulations Kelli and Patrick. That is so exciting for all of you. So happy for you.
yay!!! I'm so happy for the you guys =)
such a cute way to tell your parents too!
Congratulations, Kelli and Patrick!! I am a little jealous! I would love to have a boy to go with these crazy girls! I'm glad that everything is going well. Your little tummy is so cute.
Post a Comment