Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catch up




So I have been a horrible blogger. Not much has changed. I've been working on projects on our home but I want to wait until they are finished to show pics! Patrick has been working hard on our yard. I can't wait until its done and we have some grass!!! I have been trying to paint. It is quite the project. So hopefully I will get my living room painted soon so I can finally decorate! I have been taking way too long, but I didn't know picking colors would be so hard.
Patrick is doing really good. He is busy at work and just got signed up for classes. I don't want school to start. Gr! I need one more class and I keep putting it off. I applied for Nursing school in March so Hopefully I'll hear something by next March or so. Patricks family just bought a house a few miles from us so we are excited to have them closer! My family continues to grow bigger and bigger! My parents 30Th grandchild was just born. Wow!

We got to enjoy Snowflake for the 4th and the 24th. It was a lot of fun! Was it just me or was that parade super long this year? Patrick and I are doing really good! Life is good. Loving our house and loving each other...and Harley. Can't wait until our family grows a little bigger! I thought I'd post some random pics of Harley just to have some new pics posted. She is getting huge. I never thought I'd say I like having a dog but its kinda comforting on my days off to have someone here while I'm alone. She is super sweet! Oh P.S I finally got my photography blog up and running... I'm still trying to make a header I like so ignore that. My sweet cousin talia has been helping me, she is so talented, I just can't seem to decide on anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are doing well :)your dog is so big already!!!! Can't wait for you and Erin to come by and meet Bentley, she is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

aww your puppy is so cute! we need to play kel!