I am eight weeks along as of Saturday. Had my first ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks and things are looking really good. Good heartbeat of 152. And there is only one! phew. Our family has been teasing us that we would have twins since both of us have twin sisters.
Patrick is already asking "how much longer? I'm ready to play with our baby."
This makes # 2 on Patrick's side and # 31 on my parents side. No baby bump yet. yeah!
It was really neat because we found out on a Saturday and already had a temple trip planned for his cousin Max that day. We kept looking at each other in the temple knowing what we knew made it so much more special. Its crazy because my mom made a baby blanket years ago and has been holding onto it. She gave it to me for my birthday. I started crying because she knew we wanted to be pregnant. She told me soon enough. Come to find out, I was like 2 or 3 weeks along. It was so fun to finally tell her that she had some crazy intuition. Patrick's family is thrilled. They are so protective, just like Patrick. Don't lift that. Don't get up. Take a nap. eat something. Can I get you anything? they are so sweet! I've been feeling OK. Pretty nauseated! And I've thrown up like 10 times. Not compared to some women who are sick every minute of every day. I definitely need food every hour and lots of extra sleep. I had no idea I could be so tired. All in all, its going good. Can't wait!





16 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is super exciting!
Kelli!! Wow! That is really awesome! I am sooo happy for you! Congrats!!
yay! Kelli, we are so happy for you guys. You will be a great Mommy! And imagine how cute that baby will be!
I hope it's a girl so you can play with her hair but I hope it's a boy so I can give you a HUGE boxed-up wardrobe!! =)
CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Aww. Congrats Kelli. That is so awesome. We are super excited for you two!
YAAAAAY!!! I'm so happy that you are pregnant! She (yes it's a girl) is going to be darling. (and if for some crazy reason I'm wrong, a boy will be cute too). By the way I have never guessed the right gender of anyone's baby.
The first trimester is no fun with being sick and all. And, yes it's crazy how tired you get, and no matter how many naps you take, the tiredness stays! Well, feel better Kel Bel :) Yay for 8 weeks! Almost a fourth of the way!
Congrats this is so exciting! We are sooooooo happy for you guys
We are so happy for you!! Being a parent is the most exciting thing :) You will enjoy being pregnant after this beginning stage, it will pass soon and you will forget how miserable you are. I hope you are doing great, let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love ya kelli!
SO EXCITING!! I have been biting my nails for you to post this because your mom emailed me last week. I wanted to email you to congratulate you guys, but don't know if you check your email. So, anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know that you have wanted this for some time and are so glad that it is a reality. What a blessing! Hope you get over your yuckies soon! Love ya Kel!
Congrats! That is so exciting. You're going to be great parents!!
Congratulations! That is so wonderful. I hope you have a great pregnancy! I swore I slept at least 2-3 extra hours a night the first trimester.
Yeaaa... that's so exciting, congrats! Your going to be the cutest mom ever! Good luck!
wah-hoo!
oh kelli!! that is so exciting! woo hoo!! I'm so happy for you :)
Kelli. Oh my amazing. Congradashmations!!! Kaptrick is going to be Kaparents!
Post a Comment