Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dad turned 55 on June 13th. We were so lucky to ALL be able to be there to celebrate with him and Lynn. We had a blast! Dad and Lynn live on some of the prettiest land I've ever seen. With acres of trees and grass with wild deer to a lake and huge granite boulders. Lynn has planted a garden bigger than their house! We ate and ate out of it. It was such an adventure for the grand kids. We kayaked. We canoed. We swam and fished. We played in the tree house and zip line. I can't hardly describe how AWESOME my dads new house is. He designed it himself of course and its truly a fairytale home! I was blown away. I am so glad Patrick finally got a taste of the part of my life that is in Texas. I had the pleasure of taking our family photos. I only posted a few but I think I have the most beautiful family! I love you all!



Lynn has the most awesome blue truck! It was perfect for some fun pictures. Lynn, I'm still thinking about buying it from you!









We had a really fun party for Dad. We had a slide show video for him that turned out so good! (Thanks to Dana and Nate). We ate, danced, played games and some of us even played the drums. Yes that's right the drums. My dad is into it so Patrick and Nate tried it out. It took me by surprise!! Patrick usually does not do anything that will cause everyone to look. It was hilarious!



I finally got to meet my newest niece! Well almost niece ( Mari and Darren are about to adopt). Sweet little Makiah! I fell in love with her. She liked me most too.

Dad and his girls. L.O.V.E. Words can't explain.





Dearest Grandma and Grandpa. We love you so much!

Thank you so much Dad and Mom for letting us visit! We had so much fun! You are two very amazing people who have accomplished a lot! You inspire all of us to become more self sufficient with the example of how you live and with your amazing garden. We love you!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

What a nice post Kelli and such cute pics too! I dropped by to see if you could send your address to me at howzit@cableone.net....need to send shower invites!
Thanks :)

Hina Schneider said...

Love your post. These are amazing pictures. You do such a great job! We all need to hang out again.

Unknown said...

HOW FUN! Looks like you guys had a blast. Cute pics kelli. I hope you are doing well. Texas looks so pretty, where are the pics of your dads new house?

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! You did a really good job with those pictures! Very cute!

mindy said...

is patrick showing public affection? haha. :) jkkk. cute pics!!!