2009
9 Goals
Become a better listener
Serve my sweet husband
Start my year supply
Strengthen my testimony
Keep in touch better with loved ones.
Pick up a new hobby
Become a better cook
Become a friend to someone in need
Share all that I can
These all seem pretty easy and normal but I realize more and more that the simple things are what I need to work on the most. I feel like all these things are important in my life. I know that I can reach these goals every day if I try. I look forward to the new year!




4 comments:
Those are awesome goals.. to you they may be simple but i think sometimes those are the hardest goals. you make me feel really lazy.
i've been checking the blogg constantly today to see if the recipe's up, im a little addicted, but dont rush because of me! you did amazing last night!
I hope you don't kill me for stealing a picture of Patrick from your blog. I got this old picture of our grandpa when he was young. I couldn't believe how much it looked like Patrick. So I put it on the blog to compare. I think it post on the 12th. So you'll have to tell me what you think. Sincerly, Patricks crazy cousin whom you've never met.
Hey, its me again. I was wondering if you could email me your email address. I wanted to send you an invite to our private family blog. It just has different update info for the Slade family. My email address is lcalhoun4@cox.net. This is also where the picture of Patrick & our Grandpa are. Thanks again, Lori
i love these. i wish i was better at all those too!!!
Post a Comment