Our Christmas was so much fun. Patrick and I went to Snowflake to be with my family this year. We enjoyed spending the night with his family a couple days before we left. My sister Erin and her husband Kyle, Kami and Brigg and their kids along with our step family that lives in Snowflake were all there. I wanted to share a few photos. One is of Patrick, Tj and Stephen enjoying Rock Band in my parents newly added on room(its not done).

Another is of a little Shepherd that is too tired to wait up for Santa.

Patrick isn't real thrilled about being awake and I caught the brother


in laws bummed that Christmas ended. I HAD to share the one of Katcher hugging Kami. I thought it was so sweet. This was his first year being old enough to understand what was going on and he was a little embarrassed that all eyes were on him so he just hugged his Mom and said Thank you. I love it!

I am so grateful for the family that I have. My family is so big and loud and crazy but I love it! I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved having little kids there on Christmas day. Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting all of us, I bet you are exhausted. I am so grateful for the spirit of Christmas, it is such a wonderful time of year!

1 comment:
I love these! The one of Katcher & Kami is SOOO sweet!!!
Thanks for getting that one of Brennan; you're the best!
Post a Comment