Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tAg! 6 QuIrKs.... 6 FrIeNds....

1. If I am wearing socks and I step in any kind of wetness, I HAVE to change my socks IMMEDIATELY!
2. I have to wear an undershirt...with everything.
3. I can only chew a half piece of gum.
4. I can't stand when anyone leaves cupboards, doors etc open. Also, the chair has to be pushed back in.
5.When I'm on a cleaning frenzy, everything has to be clean. I can't stop at one room. My whole apartment has to be spotless if I clean one thing. And I get so mad if one thing gets out of order. (That doesn't last long.)
6. When I'm doing my hair or makeup or even looking in the mirror after I get dressed I close my right eye to view myself. Ha ha. My sister Erin pointed that out to me a few years ago. She says I've always done it. And now that I know, I catch myself all the time. Wierd I know!

Okay Dana, Mindy, Kate, Traci, Hina, Kristen, Heather and Kacie I wanna hear your Quirks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha you do close one eye! funny. i'll get around to it... :)

Traci Butler said...

Ha Kel I can totally relate with you on numbers 4 and 5 and they drive Marcus NUTS!

Lori said...

Hi Kelli, this is Patrick's cousin Lori. I kind of tricked him into giving me your blog address. On accident;)It is adorable! Patrick is one of my favorite cousins! I don't get to see him very much. But I know how awesome he is. Of coarse you do too! You two are so dang cute. I hope it's okay if I check in on you guys from time to time? Sorry to hear about your foot. Surgery, bleck! Your wedding pictures are also awesome. You take very cute pictures as well! I think I will probably see you guys on Halloween! Until then, hasta luego!

Lori said...

My mom is Patrick's Aunt Dora. Colleen's sister. I have a Cannon rebel. I am just getting my feet wet with the camera. I love it, and I'm so happy my husband fixed it!

Kelly Inman said...

Hi Kelli, this is Patrick's cousin Kelly. I came across your blog from Lori's blog. It is really cute. You and Patrick are really cute together. I hope you don't mind me browsing your blog every once in a while.

Lori said...

I'm not sure why you can't get on kellys its not private. It's inmanfamilysix.blogspot.com