Friday, September 26, 2008


Today is not a special day. Its not our anniversary or any kind of mark. Its just a normal day out of the year. Im just especially missing you today. I am so grateful that every morning when you leave you make sure to say I love you and you kiss me. I go back to work in a few days and Im a little scared. As hard as this experience has been, Ill miss greeting you every night when you get home. Now three days out of the week Ill get home after you do. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I appreciate all your hard work. Going to school full time and working full time is not easy. And on top of that you have homework. I know that you are in my life for a reason. You are so patient with me. You never say anything to hurt or belittle me. You are so gentle and kind. I was going through our wedding pictures today and this one stood out to me. You're holding me gently and kissing me softly like you always do. Im so grateful and proud to call you MINE and to know that I'll have you forever.



2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Hi Kelli! It Lindy(Willis) You are seriously so beautiful! I love your wedding pictures. I have seen a them on Kates blog. I cant believe how time flys. I was at your house all the time hanging out with Kami & Erin! Its been so long since I have seen you and them!!! I MISS THEM!!! I have ran in to Kami a few times in Snowflake but I havent see Erin in soooo long! Please tell her hi for me and tell her Congrats on being prego! That is so exiting. Can I get her phone number? My blog is private so email me and I will invite you to my blog!

I love your post about your husband. It is so sweet! Being married is so much fun!!!

jilliann said...

seriously such a precious photo!
You are the prettiest bride ever... and it sounds like you have a great husband!