Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun

How do you know that its a good Welcoming Fall party?
Well...
One.... The company.
Two.... The amazing dutch oven cobbler.
Three.... The highly impressive pumpkin carving skills.











Four... The impressive pumpkins. We have the barfing pumpkin, the cat pumpkin, and the...well lets just say I didn't carve this one.
Five... The feelings I get when its fall time. I love fall more than any time of the year.
When the air changes, it starts to get a little chilly.
When the leaves change colors.
When the yellows and oranges and reds come out.
When every day it gets closer to Christmas.
When I know I get to spend more time with family.
When Patrick gets too excited about carving his barfing pumpkin.
When I get to wear a sweater.
When I get to actually sleep with more than a sheet.
My list could go on and on I love it so much!
I hope everyone is enjoying their fall...

4 comments:

Lori said...

Those pumpkins are very impressive! I'm going to have to show my husband.

mindy said...

i LOVE fall too.

except add to my list: seasons changing= sick :)

looks like you guys had a blast! those pumpkins are so awesome!! hey...you guys have plans for halloween?

MindyRiggs said...

we have 2 parties tomorrow night. but i think we'll hang out with Kate & Landon on halloween... idk.

jilliann said...

haha, I love the barfing pumpkin! I've never seen one like that before, so creative!