Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My happy Graduate!


He did it! My amazing, hard working, dedicated, smart hubby graduated!!!! And we are ALL thrilled.
He actually finished Oct 3rd but I'm way behind on my posting.
I am so proud of him! He did online schooling at UOP. And I'll slap anyone who says its not a real degree...that boy spent more time in the computer room than he would've on campus!
He got his degree in Criminal Justice. He has applied for multiple jobs, so our options are open.
I love this Man so much! He makes Maddox and I so proud! We couldn't be happier to have him back too! Its so fun having him out of the office and in the family room playing and relaxing with us! We celebrated by taking a family vacation to Washington! (seperate post) and he went on a hunting trip with his brother in law Brigg Taylor. He had a blast! He got a deer on his first day...I think Brigg was more excited for him than Patrick was. He's proudly haning the antlers and we are awaiting the meat to get here....not sure if I can eat it. I threw him a little party to celebrate with family and friends. We had a ice cream bar. Yum! And he got a new phone! Yeah, his was falling apart.
I love you babe!
Good Job!


No comments: