This boy.
I'm pretty sure he is Adorable. Faces like this make me smile all day long.
I'd say 90% of the time his face is covered in something, usually bananas.
His new words are:
Nah (horse)
Moo(cow)
I get down
Shoe
dint(drink)
ina nana(i want a banana)
He likes to play with hammers, steak knives, tampons and contact solution.
I'm very serious when I say I find him with one of these objects daily. Don't ask how he gets them, my home is very baby proof...he is a magician.
He is now at the "big kid" table. He was done with his highchair and baby spoons.
He gets so excited at mealtime, he'll climb up in a chair and fold his arms.
He knows how to work it. We bought him some new shoes and he loves to put them on and walk around. His walk is this cocky strut like he is the hottest thing around.
Taking my eye off him to cook dinner was a bad idea!
I heard him coughing behind the recliner so I run over and see red stuff all over his mouth.
I hurried and washed his mouth out and gave him something to drink. He kept scraping at his tongue.
I found a paprika container behind the couch...
Not sure when he got it because my cupboards are locked.
Remember the contact solution? He loves to pop the lid off with his little teeth and lick the top.
I found him sucking on a tampon
Don't worry it was unused, how did he get the wrapper off exactly?
He is all into pretending right now.
He likes to climb on the coffee table or couch and act like he is going to fall off and says, "wow...whoa...wo wo wo!"
I'll come over and say "I'll save you!"
He thinks its so funny.
He tries to mimic us when we sing and he loves to interpret dance!
he's got all the moves for belly dancing.
Patrick and I just love him. We often find ourselves looking at each other to smile, laugh or roll our eyes...
Some pictures of camping at Workman's Creek with the Butlers and the Goldmine town in AJ.









2 comments:
oh my goodness, he is just precious! he reminds me so much of my little b. cant wait until we move back in dec to get these two together! love ya kel, he is adorable. and so are you! i love all the pictures. :)
He is such a boy and a super cute one! :)
Post a Comment