I know. This is quite the Birthday girl picture. Patrick can never get a cute picture of me... AND at restaurants we never have one together.
I had a wonderful birthday! My sweet cousin Mikenna had breakfast with me at T.C Eggington's. Yummo! Maddox enjoyed the smoothie a little too much.
This handsome man treated me well. He took me shopping for a new purse (and let me walk away with two :) He's actually got better taste than I do. Him and the sales lady were discussing which one would go with more outfits and he decided I should just get both. Haha...I love my man. Then he took me to Outback. And then off to the movies. We've had my birthday planned forever cuz Harry Potter came out on my birthday! We just had to see it.
Luckily Joe and Kristina came with us. I just love these two. Not only do they absolutely love to hang out with us :) They LOVE Harry Potter. Notice their homemade shirts...so cute!
One year older and wiser, chubbier, saggier too....Happy 23rd birthday to you!










No comments:
Post a Comment