Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One year older and cuter too!


Really? Could he be any cuter?


Maddox's 1 year stats:


Height: 31.5 in. 88%


Weight: 21 lbs. 22%


Head: 18in. 79%


Maddox is taking a few more steps every day but is still quite content in crawling...whatever floats his boat.


Sippy cups are now a success!


He officially puts himself to sleep now...phew! That was a hard one for me...


especially because I LOVE rocking.


He eats everything! He is not picky...thank goodness!


He says...No mama! Light,ball,wat dat? vroom, woof ,daddy


please and more in sign language.


I cannot get enough of his smile and giggles!


3 comments:

mindy said...

Oh my goodness! He is so big! Such a fun age! Harley is 19 mo and so fun! It just gets better- such fun personalities

jilliann said...

that first picture is adorable! he is so cute =)

Traci Butler said...

Kelli, He is a little man now! I need to come visit you guys. He's getting so big so fast! Cute cute cute!