Oh my gosh!! You guys are more beautiful than ever! Look at your sweet families! I just can't believe it, you were just my young women yesterday! Tell Kami and Erin hi for me. Tell Erin I love her little ones name. My Kade is a Senior. Time flies! Keep blogging. I love to see you guys. check out my blog markgena.blogspot.com I might even update someday soon.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! You guys are more beautiful than ever! Look at your sweet families! I just can't believe it, you were just my young women yesterday! Tell Kami and Erin hi for me. Tell Erin I love her little ones name. My Kade is a Senior. Time flies! Keep blogging. I love to see you guys. check out my blog markgena.blogspot.com I might even update someday soon.
awww how fun!!! miss you girls, you guys are all beautiful!
how fun! that weather looks awesome! you could totally be triplets... :)
Post a Comment