




Grandma lynn and baby M

Wouldn't want to sink...
Patrick got a kick out of the ski dos. He'd never been on one so I showed him how it was done.

Grandpa Marley and the new capitano!
Yes, this is my dad's back yard.
This too. so awesome.
(Chapel my dad designed)Our little family decided it was high time to visit my father and stepmom in Tejas! Patrick had only been once so he was dying to enjoy it again in slighter cooler weather. I've been many many times but I always love to visit my parents. And Maddox loved it! He loved the water of course and he couldn't get enough of grandma Lynn. They were cuddle bugs all weekend. We had a really good time playing in the lake, chillin with fam and just relaxing! Thanks for the fun mom and dad!





2 comments:
oh he is so stinkin cute!!! love all these pics!!
how fun! man little m. is so cute "i just want to throw him aganist the wall!" hahaha.
Post a Comment