Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So many things...

Patrick and I had a busy and fun weekend!....And I have no pictures to prove it. Why do I always space out and forget to take pictures...its not like me.

Friday* Dinner at Gecko grill with Kate, Landon, Mike, Mindy, Pete, us and the baby! It was so fun to catch up and see good friends. Kate and Landon are going back to Idaho and I'm really sad. Maddox loved all the attention from Kate and Mindy. I think he loves attention period. I sure can't get enough of him...poor kid will eventually get sick of my kisses. Also we went to Once upon a child and got him some clothes.

Saturday* We started our garden. Yeah! Still nothing planted but thats tonight's activity. I think we got heat exhaustion. I swear, it is way too hot here. Then we went to Target and Babies R Us. After that we headed to my brother Joe and Kristina's house. Stephen and Tj and their boys came too. We swam and bbq pizza on the grill. Afterwards we enjoyed yummy dessert and games. Then Aunt Kim came and stayed at our house so we visited her.

Sunday* Church. Dinner at the inlaws house with everyone for Carlos' and my birthday. It was fun!

We had a date night too during the week and we went and saw Inception with our friends from our ward. It was a crazy movie! We both couldn't stop thinking about it.

This weekend is camping and next week is baby showers and packing cuz the next week/end is Texas! Yeah.

So yes...we've been busy. But we love it.

2 comments:

Richard and Tiffany said...

Hey Kelli your baby is so cute!!! Sounds like you've been having tons of fun!! Are you still planning on going to nursing school?

mindy said...

i'm so glad we got to hang out again!!! you guys are great! & maddox is ADORABLE!!! so stinkin cute!!!
sounds like BUSY weeks ahead!!