
Our little guy is two months old(yesterday)!! I cannot believe it! Time is flying by. And to celebrate he got his shots and check up today. Call me lame, but I actually teared up. He was crying so hard and was just looking up at me like, "Mom! How are you allowing this?!" Luckily he calmed down the second I picked him up. His stats....85th for weight, 95th for height and 70th for head. Yes my son is above average. The Dr said he was off the charts for height. I asked him if Maddox was abnormal cuz I really don't have anything to compare to and he said no its just that he is really tall and will probably be a really tall man. I've always wanted a tall teenage boy but I just hope he doesn't get taller than me too fast. I just can't believe how big he is, I never expected it. But he is as cute as ever!
We are so excited for this weekend. My brother Joe and his wife are moving down here tomorrow! Yeah! And Monday is our anniversary. Its hard cuz our anniversary always falls on the holiday weekend so everything is like double in price. But we're hoping to go on a hike and go out for a nice breakfast. Two years already. A lot has happened. More on that later....




2 comments:
aww, i hate shots too! he is too cute, dont worry about his size, he is a healthy baby boy! i love it, he is so stinkin cute, i dont think i could say that enough :) good job sounds like hes got a great mommy already!
Shots are the worst. It always made me tear up too! He is so cute though Kel! Hey, your candle is here, I can mail it to you or if your comin up soon hold on to it, or take it to your Mom's if she is going down anytime. Let me know what you would like! It doesn't matter to me!
Post a Comment