Can you believe he weighed 9 lbs?! Well 8 15. 21 inches. Big boy!Monday, March 29, 2010
Words can't explain.....
Well I can't believe our little guy is already 3 days old. Everything went so well! The morning seemed to fly by and I was on the operating table before I knew it. It was cold in the room and a little overwhelming but I had the best staff working on me! I felt so confident in them. Then after the spinal block was done they let my sweet husband and mother in. Patrick stayed by my head the whole time and just talked to me. Mom had the video camera going. I'm so glad they let her come in!!! Once Maddox's head was out they called for Patrick to look, he always said he wouldn't but he jumped up and looked! After they pulled him out Patrick kissed me and ran over to be with him. Hearing him cry was amazing! Then after a couple seconds they brought him to me. Even with all the blood and gupe on him I immediately saw Patrick in him. I started bawling! Then they went and cleaned him up. It was so hard to not bolt off the table to be with him so I just laid there and enjoyed his cry and all the squeals coming from Patrick and my mom. It only seemed like a minute until they had him back at my side all wrapped up. We took video of the whole thing, I wish I could figure out how to put little clips on here. Patrick held him right by my head and Maddox just stared at me. It was the most surreal feeling in the whole world!!!! After the team of staff took Maddox to the recovery room with Patrick I just closed my eyes and let them finish with me. I felt so relaxed at this point. Luckily one of the assistants just stood by my head and brushed my cheeks and reassured me that Maddox was the cutest baby ever. I was in heaven! I will never ever forget the feeling I had when they laid him on my chest for the first time. He just stared at me. That feeling of being a mother is wonderful! Long story short, my recovery was amazing! I made so much progress so fast that they let me go home a whole day early. I wont lie, its painful and I have moments where I feel like I'm never going to heal BUT I know I will and Maddox was worth it! We are so in love! He is perfect. I can't give him enough kisses! Nursing is going wonderful. He took to it so well and its not too bad for me. Its such a neat bonding experience. I love it! Anywho here are a few pics of his first 2 days. Many many more to come!
Can you believe he weighed 9 lbs?! Well 8 15. 21 inches. Big boy!
Can you believe he weighed 9 lbs?! Well 8 15. 21 inches. Big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













15 comments:
He is such a doll!!!! I can't wait to meet him!! Congrats guys! Let us know if you need anything!
soo cute! i must come see him! glad everything went well for you!
Oh Kelli he is just too cute! I am glad I got to come see him - I loved it. I hope you heal well and get lots of rest. Let Patrick and your mom pamper you for as long as possible cause you deserve it!
I am only a phone call away and would love to help you with anything you need. I will give you a text in the next day or two to check the dinner schedule again!
Love you! Congrats guys! Good work :) and cute cute pics of him!
oh kelli! he looks perfect! you look perfect!
i'm so happy for you. love you.
Kelli!!! He is just absolutely perfect. I can not even explain how happy I am for you, having Ruby so recently I know exactly how you feel. It's the best feeling in the whole world! Please let me know if you need anything at all! Love you xoxo
Congratulations he is adorable. You guys enjoy him!
Kelli he is so cute, i'm glad everything went so well! I can't believe he was that big!
Congratulations!! How fun! Something so magical happens when you have a baby. You feel the veil is so thin and heaven is near. Glad that everyone is doing well. He's a cutie!
What a beautiful family!!! He is so cute Kelli! Congratulations! :)
Kelli~ he ia a doll! So stinkin' handsome! In some of those picutures he looks like he could be month old! He's huge. And thats a good thing we love chunky babies! I love you and wish I was closer. Next time you come up, please let me know!
Congrats Kelli! I can't believe how big he is! He's a total cutie and I'm so happy for you and Patrick. How exciting!
OH MY GOSH! you're a mom! oh i'm so happy for you guys! how exciting. i can't wait to see him! this weekend?! please?! haha. he's a cutie as far as the pictures go! you look so good too!
CONGRATS patrick and kelli!!
What a cutie! Congrats! So glad everything went well! It's amazing how fast they grow so just stare at that little face as much as you can :) and take lots of pictures!!!
I am SO happy for you two!! He is precious!!!
Post a Comment