




Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! I absolutely love being with my family. Its always busy and loud with lots of laughter!!! I luckily got about 10 days off from work and enjoyed every minute of it! My sister Erin got really sick the first few days and so I took care of Kade. Boy did I learn alot! I have babysat before but I've never acted like a full time mommy before. It was really fun actually. No it wasn't all fun and games and I struggled being pregnant but all in all I fell more in love with that little boy and I really learned to appreciate all moms do. It opened my eyes for what I'm gonna be doing soon. I want to let all the mommys who read this know that I look up to you and admire all you do. kade...I love you buddy!
Mother taught me how to make these adorable purses! I love it! She is going to triple the size and make me a diaper bag...I'm super excited to see it. Its such an easy pattern and fun to make.
Here is my belly bump. Yes I am in pajamas again. I promise I do get dressed. I just am always in my comfy clothes when I decide to take a picture and I'm too lazy to go put something cute on. Haha...Oh well. This is me at 23 weeks and 3 days. I had another appt today and everything is perfect. He is measuring perfect and I'm right where I should be in weight and health. He kept kicking when the doctor was getting the heartbeat. She couldn't believe how strong his movements are at this time. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to be a hyper kid! I'm tired as it is. haha. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that our little guy is growing and developing just how he should be. Its such a blessing! Everytime he moves I'm reminded of how special the gift of life is. I love you baby!




4 comments:
Ah cute baby bump and I love that bag! I love that fabric. I saw some at hobby lobby once and went to go back to get some and it is never there! Now I know where it went ;) You are so little. I am already bigger then you. sill girl eat some food. You clearly are not eating enough cinnamon rolls like me!
the bag is adorable!!! bentley moved around a ton in my belly and she has more energy then a baby her age! So you might be in for a hyper baby! Its so fun to feel them move isnt it? Your going to be a great little mommy. Looks like your doing great!!!! See you this weekend?
You have such a cute little baby bump and I LOVE your bag!!
ya the white elephant party. Hope to see you there!!! I forgot to mention how cute you look!
Post a Comment