Stephanie. Donna. Kristi. Paul
Donna is a cousin of my Mothers.
She has been suffering from cancer for a long time.
She is an amazing lady who has raised two beautiful girls!!
Stephanie and her husband are active duty.
Kristi and her husband Paul are some of my best friends. Kristi just graduated school as a dance teacher and Paul is still in school.
Anyone who knows this family knows how kind and special they are.
There will be a cancer walk this Satruday, the 7th at 10am at Freestone Park in Gilbert.
If you would like to participate please give me a call for more details.
Or if you can't make it and would still like to donate, you can make a check payable to
Positive Impact with Donna's name in the memo.
I will collect the money and take it to the park on Saturday.
Every dollar will go towards her medical bills.
Thank you so much for your support!
928-243-8272
928-243-8272





1 comment:
Oh how sad for Donna. Wish I knew about this ahead. I would totally come and contribute and walk.
Post a Comment