Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag: NaMe 7 ThInGs YoU wOuLd NeVeR sAy!

  1. Patrick, can we watch sports tonight?
  2. Patrick, whats the score?
  3. Patrick, Didn't Brandon Webb win the cy young award last year?
  4. Honey...put your feet up on my lap and let me rub them
  5. Smother it with onions please
  6. I love my job
  7. I like my job (jk its not that bad)

7 things Patrick would nevery say:

  1. I'd rather work today than go fishing
  2. Kelli, I think we need one more pillow on our bed
  3. Black and Brown are totally fine to wear together
  4. I hate that there is nothing on besides sports
  5. Smother mine with onions too
  6. No
  7. What can you do for me?

(Kelli wrote these for him...I think I hit it dead on)

I now tag Talia.Traci.Kate.Mindy

2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Ha that's a funny one. I've never seen it before. I will make sure I remember to do the tag.

Kacie said...

Thats cute Kelli!! Im so glad you found my blog. Ill let you know on the picture thing!